Best Harvest Grain Sampling Trier Open-Handle Probe, Aluminum 59" x 1.38" with 6 Slots. 3 lbs
- Longer 4.5" Slot Openings
- Highly Durable to Provide Many Years of Use
- Aluminum Probes are Lighter and Easier to Handle
- 2 Year Workmanship Warranty
The first essential step in grain grading is to obtain a correct and representative sample. Cars, trucks, wagons or barge loads should be sampled with a double tube probe in five or more places. Also used for plastics, Our Grain Probes are made to conform to USDA specifications. They are constructed from extra heavy gauge tubing for durable, time-tested sampling.
Open-ended probes without partitions are more convenient to empty and are widely used by the grain elevator operators for obtaining samples from truck loads. After sample is obtained, probe is held upright and sample is dumped from the handle.
- Outside Diameter 1.38"
- Double-Tube Construction
- Slot Openings 4.5" L x 1" W
- Winged Tip Design Enhances Material Penetration
- Open-Handle Design, Hold Probe Upright to Easily Pour Sample from Handle
** Optional T-Handle is Available for Materials that are Firmer and More Difficult to Penetrate