A moisture tester is a valuable tool during the ginning process and when buying or selling cotton. Cotton ginned at the appropriate level of moisture produces the longest and strongest fibers.
The newly designed C-2000 utilizes the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance to effectively measure the moisture content of cotton fibers. Its functionally designed case with built-in handle puts controls at your fingertips.
A carrying case is included. Electrodes must be purchased separately.
- Microcontroller-based circuit for greater accuracy and reliability
- Two separate scales for testing lint cotton or seed cotton
- Set point with buzzer to alert you when a pre selected %MC has been reached
- Stores up to 100 readings and displays the average and highest of the stored readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Moisture Range: 4%-16-%, lint cotton; 6%; 20%, seed cotton
- Size: 7 1/2" x 3" x 13/4"
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Warranty: 1 year
- Carrying Case: included