ADD to Cart to Confirm Free Shipping or View Expedited Shipping Costs
Delmhorst F2000T Tobacco Moisture Meter
This item includes the METER ONLY, please be sure to add on optional electrodes.
Modified specifically for tobacco growers, the F-2000T shares many of its features with the F-2000 hay meter. Calibrated for Burley tobacco, the F-2000T is just what you need to produce a high-quality crop every time.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Displays average and highest of accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 8% to 37% on burley tobacco.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Optional sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 3-year warranty.
10” prod used for testing standard bales. Attaches directly to the connector on top of the meter. Also available in 18” length as 1235/18.
Prods for testing standard and high density bales (requires H-4 Handle).
Electrode handle that attaches to the built-in connector on the top of any moisture meter. Can be used with the 830-series prods, 831 short pin disc shaped prod, and 832 long pin disc shaped prod. This is useful for large or high density bales of hay or scrap paper. Two handed operation is recommended over using a prod that connects directly to the top of the meter (like our 1235-series) to minimize stress placed on the meter casing.