ADD to Cart to Confirm Free Shipping or Expedited Shipping Costs.
This package includes the BD-2100 Moisture Meter, Deluxe Carrying Case, 26-ES Slide Hammer Electrode, and 10 #496 Contact Pins.
- Digital readout
- Three scales:
- Wood Scale -6% to 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors
- Reference Scale - reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials such as concrete, plaster, and insulation
- Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-6.0% moisture range. Use on sheetrock
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Set-point alerts you to when a pre-selected MC is reached
- Connector to attach any available electrode for deep penetration
- Truly one of the most versatile moisture meters available today, the BD-2100 is perfect for the professional contractor
The contact pins that are included with the 26-ES have insulated shanks so that only the tips are exposed. The pins make contact with the material only at their uncoated tips and provide much more accurate readings of moisture content at various levels of penetration. This feature allows you to penetrate through flooring to a concrete or plywood subfloor.
- Insulated two pins
- 1 1/8" penetration
- Use to measure moisture content in wood at different levels of penetration
- Ideal for shell and core tests to detect moisture gradients and to test lumber with wet surfaces
#496 Contact Pins Features:
The #496 contact pins are insulated except at the tips. 2" overall length, 1 1/8" penetration. Used on wood up to 5" thick.