ADD to Cart to Confirm Free Shipping or View Expedited Shipping Costs.
Standard Package: Includes meter, carrying case, extra contact pins for the meter, and 21-E electrode that features 3 1/4 inch penetration pins for EIFS and insulation applications. The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst’s exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
Manufacturer: Delmhorst Instrument Company
Manufacturer Item #: BD-2100/EIFS/PKG
Product Type: Moisture Meter
Delmhorst BD-2100 Digital Moisture Meter measures moisture levels in wood, concrete, EIFS, and sheetrock
Delmhorst offers you three scales in one amazing meter:
- Wood Scale: 6-40% moisture range appropriate for flooring and building materials like wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
- Reference Scale: reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis.
Use this one to evaluate non-wood materials like concrete, plaster and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale: 0.2% to 50% moisture range; use this on sheetrock.
When you are armed with these three scales, there is virtually no material you cannot evaluate for water penetration.
- BD-2100 Meter
- Extra Contact Pins
- 21-E Electrode
- Carrying Case
- Resistance technology recognized as the most accurate method for measuring moisture
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Proven micro-controller circuit
- One year warranty Can be used with standard, tapped or deep wall probe
- 9V battery and carrying case included
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Set-point alerts when pre-selected moisture content is reached
- Connector attaches to any available electrode for deep penetration