Delmhorst Total-Check 3-in-1 Wood, Pinless Wood & Concrete Moisture Meter Tester Pkg OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 2-15-21
Concrete Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins, and (10) CS-3 sleeves. ADD-to-Cart for FREE Shipping.
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck 3-in-1 meter measures moisture by pin and scan modes, and features a removable thermo-hygrometer attachment that measures ambient temperature and RH, and calculates dew point and GPP. High levels of ambient humidity can be warning sign at inspection jobs, and RH is also a major concern when installing a floor over a concrete sub-floor. To address this concern, the TotalCheck was designed to conform to the ASTM F2170 standard to determine RH in a concrete slab, using in-situ probes. With TotalCheck, you can feel confident that your concrete floors have dried adequately.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Pin Mode:
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- 0.1% – 6% drywall scale.
- 0–100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Scan Mode: 0–300 numerical reference scale.
- Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40°F - 255°F (-40°C - 124°C).
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%–100%.
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- Sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
Total Check Package Variations:Concrete Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins, and (10) CS-3 sleeves.Flooring Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, (1) RHT-C1 cable, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins, (10) CS-3 sleeves, and PC/KIT with software application program. This is the most complete package available and enables you to download stored readins via I/R to a PC or laptop.Basic Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S1 humidity sensor, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, and (10) 496 pins.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.