- Silage, Hay & Crop Moisture Testers
- Hay Probe Samplers
- Agratronix Meters
- Delmhorst Hay Meters
- Delmhorst Accessories
- Wood Moisture Meters
- Wood Pinless Meters
- Paper Moisture Meters
- Concrete Moisture
- Tobacco-Cotton Meters
- Grain & Hops Testers
- Grain Probe Samplers
- Soil Sampler Probes
- Draminski Ultrasound, Ovulation & Pregnancy
- Parts & Accessories
>> Spend $230.00 on Select Items for FREE USA Shipping
Best Harvest Manufactures and Sells Hay and Silage Moisture Testers, Delmhorst Meters, Hay Probes, Grain Probes, Grain Testers and Soil Sampler Probes. Carefully Engineered for Your Needs and the Specifications of the USDA, NFTA and Various Universities.
Free Shipping on DELMHORST Meters
Best Harvest is an Authorized Dealer for Delmhorst Moisture Meters Measure Hay Moisture in Bales and Windrows with Delmhorst Hay Moisture Meter Probes. Use the New FX-2000 with the Baler Mounted Sensor. The Farmer's Trusted Brand for Over 60 Years!!! Click on the DELMHORST Moisture Meter Tabs for Sale Offers
Hay & Silage High-Moisture / Temperature Meter with Probe, (Most Rugged Available), 2 Yr Warranty
- Moisture Range 10-80%
- Use for Hay and Silage (High-Moisture Meter)
- Temperature Display in Fahrenheit
We are so certain that you will be completely satisfied with our products, that we offer a 14-day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, for any reason, return the product to us for a full refund less shipping costs.*
All items are IN STOCK and Ship Quickly
Hay Probe Samplers for Bales - 18", 24", 36" Depths
Hay Probe and Forage Sampling is an Effective Method to Obtain a Feed Value Estimate of Forage that will be Fed to Livestock, a Mechanical Hay Probe Yields the Most Accurate Results for Nutrient Analysis.
Start Gathering Samples Quickly and Easily. Attach a cordless drill, penetrate any forage or soil, clean-out rod pushes up to 20 hay probe core samples into 1-gallon zip-lock which is suspended from the collection shield.
Hay Probes Available in Drill or Push Types.
Most Accurate - Available in 120V or 240V
- Easy-to-Use Faster Version of USDA Approved Testing Method
- Moisture Test Silage, Hay, Corn, Wheat, Rye, Beans, Barley, Rice, Forage, Nuts, Herbs, Wood Chips, Cotton and Much More
- Determine when to Harvest, Bale and Store Hay & Crops
- Control Dry Matter Intake in TMRs (total mixed rations)
- Measures Silage Moisture Content up to 85%
- Crop & Silage Tester Accurate to 0.1% Moisture Content
Be Confident in your Moisture Tester Results.
Click on the Silage, Hay & Crop Moisture Tester Tab for More
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to Request Additional Information or for Custom Ordering.