AgraTronix MT-PRO Portable Grain Moisture Tester, 08125, Moisture 5-40%
The MT-PRO main menu allows the user to customize the tester to his own operation by selecting from 39 grain scales and 7 languages (English is the default). The MT-PRO now features 2 simple methods for adjusting grain moisture calibration using Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™.
• Direct readout for 40 different grain scales
• Easy Single-Point or Precision Multi-Point™ calibration for each grain scale
• Memory button for saving tests to be averaged
• Backlit display for nighttime use
• Built-in calibration button
• Average button for displaying the average of saved test results
• Multi-language display - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish
• Higher-frequency, capacitive circuit improves accuracy
• Enhanced temperature compensation circuit
• 7”H x 4”W x 3”D, 1.45 lbs
• Operating Range (Moisture): 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
• Operating Range (Temperature): 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
• Repeatability: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
• Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
• Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
• Battery: Two 9 volt batteries not included
Common Product Questions
QUESTION: How many grains does the MT-Pro test?
ANSWER: The MT-Pro has 39 grain scales: alfalfa, barley, beets, buckwheat, canary, purple clover, white clover, high moisture corn, low moisture corn, dactyl, fescue, flax (linseed), lentils, millet, mustard, navy beans, oats, Spanish peanuts, fodder peas, green peas, yellow peas, phleum, white popcorn, yellow popcorn, rapeseed (canola), long rice, medium rice, rye, rye grass, safflower, sorghum (milo), soybeans, sunflower, striped sunflower, triticale, wheat durum, hard red spring wheat, hard red winter wheat, soft red winter wheat, white wheat, and yellow lupins.
QUESTION: My native language is Spanish. Will I be able to read the Operator’s Manual and operate the tester?
ANSWER: Yes. The Operator’s Manual is provided in English and Spanish. The MT-Pro Moisture Tester can be changed to operate in Spanish, as well as a choice of English (default), German, French, Italian, Swedish or Portuguese. If your manual does not have Spanish (our older versions did not include other languages), please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-821-9542 or 1-330-562-2222 and request a new manual. We can email you a pdf or mail you a printed version. You may also download the current version by visiting the product manual link above.