AgraTronix 08150 is a reliable easy-to-operate handheld coffee moisture meter which is able to measure parchment as well as green beans of coffee.
FREE USA SHIPPING
The unit’s accuracy and portability make a significant advantage over other similar testers. Capacitive circuit with higher frequency insures better accuracy than in scoop-type meters. It’s another distinguishing feature is a mode of calibration with advanced precision besides the simple general mode. Its calibration accuracy matches some elevator bench moisture meters. The running tests average is displayed by averaging capabilities. Also for the offsets customization there are many sets of grain scales registered.
Testing results are shown on a wide clear multilingual digital display with bright backlight.
The full kit includes the 08150 Portable Coffee Moisture Tester with a replacement cap.
- Easy to operate
- Measures both green and parchment coffee beans
- More accurate than scoop type testers
- Easy basic mode or advanced precision calibration mode to match local elevator table top moisture testers
- Averaging capabilities displays running average of tests
- Back light display
- Higher-frequency, capacitive circuit insures accuracy
- Ease of use
- Multiple sets of grain scales listed for customization of offsets by the operator
- Multilingual display
- Moisture range - Green Coffee: 7% to 35% depending on grain tested
- Moisture range - Parchment Coffee: 8% to 38% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Two 9 volt batteries not included