ADD to Cart to Confirm Free or Expedited Shipping Options
P-2000W/ CS Paper Moisture Meter
The P-2000 is an electrical resistance-type moisture meter, utilizing the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance. The contact pins mounted on the top of the meter are used for making direct contact with the material. Various external electrodes are also available for specific applications.
The P-2000 is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes. It is ideal for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers and salespeople.
Pin-Type Moisture Meter also accepts any Delmhorst Electrode.
- Microcontroller-based circuit for greater accuracy and reliability
- Three scales:
- 4.3%-18% MC for paper
- 5%-40% for baled scrap paper
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material
- Set point with buzzer to alert you when a pre-selected %MC has been reached
- Stores up to 100 readings and displays the average and highest of the stored readings
- Built-in calibration check