ADD to Cart to View Special SALE Price
Delmhorst BD2100-26ES-21E Complete Package: Includes meter, 21-E electrode, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case. The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst’s exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
Manufacturer: Delmhorst Instrument Company
Manufacturer Item #: BD-2100/EIFS/PKG
Product Type: Moisture Meter
Delmhorst BD-2100 Digital Moisture Meter measures moisture levels in wood, concrete, EIFS, and sheetrock
Features & Applications:
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Three scales:
- Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
- Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
- Exterior Insulated Finish System (EIFS)